Monday, 30 September 2019

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL

i will take care of you forever...i will let no one near your heart...i will let no one damage you...i will clean you....i will protect you Wesley 
you are more beautiful than words
i will love you forever
 i will feed you
 i will clean for you
 i will get money for you - in case we need it
but i will bring you all kinds of treats and i will soothe your body in a modern day hot spring in Jerusalem
i will be a Bride to adore
i will be beautiful for you to adore
i will
i will be everything that My Father wishes for You to have
 I will be EVERYTHING THAT MY FATHER WISHES FOR YOU
I WILL BE ALL OF IT
IWILL BE EVERYTHING
I WILL
FOR MY FATHER
I LOVE MY FATHER
I ALWAYS HAVE
 THIS IS HOW HE CREATED ME TO BE
AND I WILL NEVER LET HIM DOWN
I EXIST 
ONLY FOR MY FATHER
 I EXIST SO THAT HE CAN LOOK AT ME AND STROKE ME AND CALL ME 

HIS DAUGHTER
HIS
I AM YOURS FATHER
I AM YOURS

No comments:

Post a Comment

lonely???

no no no no no don't be lonely i believe in you i believe in you  i believe in you i believe in you i only exist becuz of you i o...